Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nokia Lumia 800 vs iPhone 4s, Which You Prefer?

Both are the best in different perpective. Both are from reputable company. And both are entering market almost at the same time. If you ask me, i'll chose Nokia. Why? I'll describe below:

12.1 mm
Cyan side right
61.2 mm
Cyan front
116.5 mm

1. Nokia already have good distribution in my country, Indonesia. This is important! If something wrong happen, I know where to go.

2. Lumia 800 design is new, with new OS also, and it's impresive. iPhone design is old, and Siri, which is the best part of iPhone only work at US. In here it will be useless.

3. I don't know why, but the US centric review about iPhone already make me sick. All phone reviews showing up on first page of google SERP is US based, with carrier bla..bla..bla its wasting time to read. The price it mentioned also price with contract that I don't really understand.

I think Nokia little more neutral option on my case, and if it come here soon. I'll buy it.

Post a Comment

Drop some comments, folks. It doesn't hurt...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...