Sunday, October 2, 2011

New Android Market 3.1.5 for Phone is Slow and Heavy

This only me or other user feels the same, i don't really know, but for me, new android market for phone is slow and confusing.


When I check the version, its android market ver 3.1.5. Each time i dissappointed with something new, i uninstal it. In the software setting, i search the market application to find out if there were any option to switch back to the original factory setting. Found it, and i roll it back to my fav market app.

Then what? After roll back into old market (ver 2), than it automatically switch to the new ones that i hate... always, all the time.. argghh.. thats make me feel.. grrrhhh... what the hell they are doing to my fav market??

Post a Comment

Drop some comments, folks. It doesn't hurt...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...